Sack Character development 2

My sack model below is now almost complete. The standing pose shows the skinning to have turned out well however in the sitting pose a few problems appeared. The arms have a few sharp points when moved to their maximum amount of avaliable movement also something on the left arm is effecting one vertex on the lower part of the head which can be seen in the image below. These problems only require small modifications to the skinning. I am quite happy how the model/biped/skinning has turned out and am now confident enough that the model will work well when it comes to animating it. I do however have the problem that becuase of the nature of my character there is not the same level of movement in the limbs that a normal human shape would have. This is due to the 'chunky' nature of the body, hopefully it wont cause me too much trouble in the animating phase.

To create the background & lighting for these renders I used this tutorial







0 comments: